December 17th, 2018 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Come to this workshop to:
* Learn how to set positive goals for the future.
* Gain ready access to information and tools that can help you plan for successful adult lives.
* Learn how to access post-secondary and employment resources in your community.
* Learn how the vocational rehabilitation process works.
* Hear stories about people with a range of disabilities who have become successfully employed.
Young people with disabilities, age 14 – 26, parents, and professionals are welcome to attend!
Youth under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
Complete the registration form below, or register via phone by calling: (602) 242-4366 or (800) 237-3007.